Blogs & Videos
Time management is everything in any post-secondary setting. The ability to stay focused and maximize your time is essential to successfully navigating your first year. Those good habits will become like muscle memory and by your second year, it will become as automatic as brushing your teeth. Here are some of the things you need to figure out:
- Establish your schedule first.
- How many classes do you have to carry your first year?
- Do you need to choose a Major your first year?
- Can you take Arts to start with?
- How many hours per week of class time do you have?
- How much study time will you need to handle that class load?
- Are you considering taking on a part-time job?